The well-being of our clients, staff, and community is of utmost importance to us at TNT. Our focus is to minimize the potential for spread of Covid-19 during every step of your move. We are fortunate to have a retired nurse on staff who has helped to develop our safety protocols and is providing ongoing support to staff and customers.
At TNT we have implemented a variety of strategies to promote the safety of all during your move, such as:
- Daily screening of staff for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Personal hygiene supplies for staff, including work gloves.
- Enhanced truck cleaning –between each move.
- Forward Planning – an advance email to every customer to provide a detailed explanation on the logistics of the move; a day before call to conduct a brief wellness check and share any last-minute information.
- Periodic site visits – by the management team at TNT to ensure guidelines are followed and staff are supported to do their jobs safely.
We are closely following the updates from all levels of government, monitoring the risks through all stages of the moving process, and making changes to our protocols as necessary. Rest assured that we are dedicated to helping you and your belongings make a safe move.
We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know how we can help. Click this link to contact us!